Skip to main content

🔥Demonic spirits manifesting in the aisle at a Grocery Store + God encounter with Security🔥

 



Anyone who knows me knows that it’s in my vocabulary to say “God bless you” when I walk by a person I know or don’t know. I typically wave, say hello and God bless you, and sometimes more depending on what I feel like God is prompting me to do.
Well, I was looking to purchase a couple items at a grocery store before heading home with my mom last night. I walked past a lady and said “God bless you”.
The lady snapped at me and said, “You’re saying God bless you. I didn’t sneeze!” She rolled her eyes and turned her back to me.
I responded with a gentle tone and just spoke life, explaining what I meant by “God bless you”. I could feel the anger strongly on this individual.
I walked away from her and continued to look for an item in the aisle. As I was looking for items this lady pushed her cart in my direction and stood waiting for me to move. She didn’t know how to say excuse me. Instead, she began to mock me and started saying “Are you going to bless the aisles now” and some not-so-kind words with profanities too.
I chose not to ignore her and turned towards her and started vocally binding witchcraft and other demonic stuff.
Profanities spewed from her mouth so I switched up my words and started quoting Scriptures and declaring that every knee shall bow and every tongue shall confess that Jesus is Lord.
I started shouting “hallelujah” and “Jesus is Lord” and she said that I was crazy. LOL. The cool thing is she finally left me alone and the profanities ceased. I then started to prayer walk around the grocery store because of the heavy demonic feeling that I felt in the place.
Fast forward: I prayed, found my items, purchased them, and walked outside.
Once I got outside, I heard God clearly say “SECURITY”.
I looked to my left and there was a man with a security hat on and he was talking to another individual. I asked my mom if she could go get the car while I waited outside of the grocery store.
Interestingly, right before I showed up to the grocery store, I answered an altar call at my mom’s church to get free of rejection and fear of man. Here I was in a situation where I could have been wounded from rejection but I chose not to take the behavior of the individual personally knowing that this individual was heavily demonized. I spent time praying for the person who cursed me out and asking God to bring individuals her way so that she can receive healing and freedom, among other things. I chose to bless her.
Back to Security. I waited outside for the perfect time to talk to him. When I felt like there was a window of opportunity to begin speaking, I spoke. I started to speak into his life and prophecy as well as tell him that Jesus loves him.
He thought he was being punked and was wondering how I knew him. It reminded me of Nathanel in the Bible. He was surprised that I was speaking to him as if I knew him. It was pretty funny.
He told me that someone just spoke to him recently about Jesus and gave him something with a Bible verse in it and some money. I shared with him that I experienced a similar situation like his when an individual handed me $100 with a Bible verse.
I asked him if I could record after we talked and he said yes. Check out the video to hear some of our conversation and a glimpse of his SECURITY apparel 😊.
What I think is important to note from this experience:
1) In situations where we could be tempted to curse someone back because they are cursing us, we must remember what the Word of God says: Bless those who curse us and forgive.
2) Every believer can prophesy. He pours out His spirit upon ALL FLESH – not just pastors and leaders.
3) It’s important to continually receive inner healing and deliverance regardless of what we do (e.g, worship leader, prayer leader, pastor, teacher). I personally forgive and fight fear (and lots of other stuff) daily so that I can pray effectively for other people inside of church walls and outside of church walls.
4) There is always someone who is willing to receive prayer, get to know Jesus, and experience God’s healing and love.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

God is calling out individuals who have compassion to see the necromancer, the witch doctor, and the psychic healed, set free, and delivered‼️🔥

  This morning I heard God say “necromancer” and He reminded me of the word of knowledge I shared a week ago at my church. He was calling out individuals in the room who are a type of Heidi Baker (look her up!) who have compassion to see the necromancer, the witch doctor, and the psychic healed, set free, and delivered to be used powerfully by God like John Ramirez/a type of John Ramirez, a former warlock who is now being used powerfully by God. I tried to say all of that as quickly as possible but didn’t end up mentioning John Ramirez. I had written him down in my notes that day and feel like it’s important to share now. My Apostle Greg actually interviewed him on March 15, 2023. You can watch the interview here: https://www.youtube.com/live/kLrcp7Za7aA?feature=share Who will intercede for the necromancer, the psychic, and the witch doctor? Before I got saved, I was sent to Africa to get “delivered” by a type of witch doctor who we all called Baba. He literally practiced all that

I can fight fear! - Pushing past the fear of man to see another individual healed.

I love seeing God move.  I love when God encounters people.  The only thing is: For a long, long, long time I struggled with social anxiety and fear of man. I had terrible panic attacks and actually was diagnosed with social phobia among other "things". After I got saved in 2010, I started to pray dangerous prayers to push myself out of fear. I pretty much asked God to put me in situations where I could conquer fear. One of the things I started to do to fight fear was approach individuals that I felt God was highlighting and shared whatever God put on my heart for that person.  Recently, on September 28, I met a beautiful couple.  I noticed a gentleman limping and approached him and his wife. I shared about how I have seen Jesus heal and asked if they wanted to experience His healing. I shared a testimony about how someone I had prayed for received healing after forgiving. I also shared about how my mother was in tremendous pain and received complete healing after prayer. Wel

🔥🔥Jesus healed a man on his way into Walmart 🔥🔥

Last night I discovered chocolate hummus at a nearby Walmart, but even cooler than that, Jesus healed a man on his way into Walmart.  I had just ended a super long work day. I arrived at work around 7:45am and left around 7:28pm. (Big kudos to all the nurses out there working 12-hour shifts. Never saw myself at that level before.)  Before I got into my car, I felt like God was reminding me to go to Walmart regardless of how I was feeling in that moment. He was showing me some areas where I needed to release forgiveness before heading out. Fast forward…  I ended up prayer walking and bumping into a few individuals and shared a few things I felt led to share with those people. As soon as I walked out of Walmart, a man was about to enter Walmart who happened to be limping.  I immediately started talking to this guy about Jesus and healing. He let me know that by the stripes of Jesus Christ he surely is healed and was about to go on his merry way. I spoke an “amen” and kept pressing in for